Please read the following terms and condition carefully:
- Booking forms must be received by Leicester Event Medical LTD no less than 7 days prior to event
- No booking is guaranteed until a confirmation is received from Leicester Event Medical LTD.
- In the eventuality of an event running over time, extra will be charged at the appropriate hourly rate. Any event
finishing early will not be subject to any refund.
- Leicester Event Medical LTD are unable to offer any block booking discount.
- Every effort should be made to ensure the safety and wellbeing of Leicester Event Medical LTD staff. This includes the
provision of refreshments and facilities where appropriate.
- Where a County ambulance is called to site, it may be necessary for the State Registered Paramedic to travel with the
patient if the receiving crew is not trained to the same standard as the paramedic. This will be at the discretion of the onsite paramedic.
- Leicester Event Medical LTD will always endeavour to attend no less than 20 minutes prior to the given start
- Leicester Event Medical LTD cannot be held financially responsible for any event cancelled for any reason irrelevant of
- Leicester Event Medical LTD will provide all equipment and consumables necessary to carry out the level of service
- Please ensure staff on site can obtain fresh water as necessary.
- Where trauma immobilisation equipment is required a minimum of 2 personnel is necessary.
- Leicester Event Medical LTD cannot guarantee any booking until we are in receipt of a booking form. Bookings are
made on a first come first served basis.
- ALL INVOICES MUST BE SETTLED BEFORE THE EVENT. FAILURE TO SETTLE BALANCE BEFORE EVENT WILL RESULT IN US NOT
BEING ABLE TO PROVIDE COVER.
- All radio’s loaned by Leicester Event Medical LTD are available subject to availability. Any loss or damages will be
subject to a charge at the current retail value.
- ALL LATE PAYMENTS INCUR A £200 ADMINISTRATION FEE + INTEREST CHARGED AT THE CURRENT BANK OF ENGLAND BASE
- Cancellation Fee’s (of quoted cost) for bookings cancelled within a week of event 5-7 days = 25%
3-5 days = 50%
1-3 days = 75%
<24 hours = 90%
- NO FAULT CANCELLATION
where no party is at fault for a cancellation. IE. natural disaster, weather, public health requirements. a credit note will be applied for future use. the credit note will have a 2 year exipry.
(lack of attendance does not fall under no fault cancellation).